InfoMaster FieldWork Pro
InfoMaster’s FieldWork Pro is a comprehensive application suite for use by water and wastewater utilities to manage field tasks and collect data about their hydraulic infrastructure. It allows users to review any list of assigned tasks, enter geo-coded asset (pipes, manholes, valves, tanks, pumps, etc.) data, upload pictures and video, and view all facility related GIS information and maps in the palm of your hand. FieldWork Pro gives users the desired combination of ease-of-use, flexibility, and configuration. The product is delivered as an ‘out-of-the-box’ application for water and wastewater utilities - just connect to your InfoMaster server and start collecting data and providing your staff in the field with even further functionality. Since each utility can have slightly different work flows for data collection, InfoMaster’s FieldWork Pro allows users to fully customize their data collection forms and processes.
InfoMaster’s mobile solutions allow for the easy configuration of multiple data objects and types to aid in your field work and InfoMaster Desktop analysis tools.
- Navigate and explore published project areas
- Comprehensively participate the work order management workflow including review, approve, reject, return, start, complete, and archive work orders
- Role-based data access ensures adequate enterprise data integrity
- Online and offline editing of field task items of various responsible work orders.
- Arrange visiting order of field task items on map
- Inquire routing information to the related facility location
- Explore facilities in the neighborhood area of a task site
- Task data collection and editing
- * Use GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
- * Attach photos and movies to related task
- * Intelligent user customizable form-based data entry
- Access to InfoMaster Mobile Server
- iOS 4.0 or higher