Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation, affecting every aspect of our lives. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world, this is a difficult time for all of us. Our hearts go out to everyone affected, directly or indirectly. We are truly grateful for and inspired by the selflessness of our healthcare workers globally.
In the face of this epidemic, we remain steadfastly committed to this mission. Society does not function without access to clean water, without safe sanitation services to remove waste and contaminant, and without operational water treatment plants and operational water infrastructure. What we do here, each day, is empower water experts – our customers who rely on us for technology, and day to day help to do their job to provide these basic needs for society as a whole.
During this time, we want to update you on what we’re doing to lessen the risk for everyone, while supporting our clients, and ultimately, those who rely on water and sanitation services in our towns and cities around the world.
Beyond the health and safety of the Innovyze community, we are working to ensure our customers have reliable access to their software, and quick access to our support team. Our goal is to minimize risk while enabling our customers to continue serving and supporting our ecosystem with reliable water services.
We are taking several precautionary measures to minimize the impact of COVID-19:
For our employees:
- All employees are strongly encouraged to work from home.
- All business travel is restricted to business-critical until further notice.
- For employees who do come into the office, we are disinfecting workspaces, and adopting social-distancing practices.
- We are diligently managing our external event schedule alongside guidance per World Health Organization guidelines.
For our customers:
- Our client support services remain uninterrupted. Please use the InfoCare Portal to contact support as this will allow our distributed team, working from various locations, to track and expedite responses.
- We have asked our team to work with customers via digital channels, rather than face-to-face meetings, for the near future. Video conferences, remote desktop access, telephone, and email will allow us to continue our interaction without exposing anyone to extra risk.
- Network licenses of our software products will allow customers to work remotely with our software. This is the best option for customers in this situation. If you have a stand-alone license that is not available for access remotely, please contact support or your account executive about options.
For all other questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to help to do their job and provide our society with clean water and reliable water services.
- Email us at – email@example.com
- Americas – +1 626.568.6869
- Europe, Middle East, Africa & India – +44 (0) 1491 821460
- Asia-Pacific – +61 (0) 7 5506 5700
- Login to our support portal – here.
This moment reminds us that we are more connected than ever. It’s important for us to be conscientious of those around us, and to practice patience and understanding. On behalf of everyone at Innovyze, we are committed to supporting every community around the globe.
As we move forward, we will keep you updated. And as always, we are here to answer any questions and support you through this trying situation.