InfoWorks ICM 2021.6 is the fifth installment of new and improved features being brought to the storm, sewer and flood industry this year!
Existing customers will find full details in the Help pages. If you're interested in joining the Innovyze Community and seeing how InfoWorks ICM can work for your organisation, contact us for more information.
What's new in InfoWorks ICM 2021.6?
The team has worked hard to implement a number of updates including requested features, such as:
Up to 90% faster 2D validation and pre-processing
- The time required to validate a network that contains thousands of mesh zones has been reduced significantly. Pre-processing times for 2D simulations with large numbers of elements can now be reduced by more than 90%.
Depth varying manning's roughness
- The option to include roughness definitions implemented in 2021.4 has now been extended to SWMM networks. This allows users to better define ground conditions and calibrate models to different flow conditions.
New results selection object
- A new results selection object has been added to allow users full flexibility with the result types being stored, reducing file sizes and reducing UI lagging when analyzing large simulations.
New Chicago Rainfall Generator
- Design storms for North America can now be added easily through ICM's Chicago Rainfall Generator.
Enhanced 2D Boundary types for SWMM models
- SWMM networks now have the same boundary type options for 2D Zones as the InfoWorks Networks. Including: vertical wall, normal conditions, critical, subcritical and dry.
- The GPU selection default has been changed to if available
- GPU simulations now available with SWMM network runs
Ready to update your software?
To update your ICM to the latest version, 2021.6, if you have an active InfoCare subscription, log in to the Product Download section of the Innovyze support portal.
If you're interested in purchasing InfoWorks ICM, request more information by completing a product inquiry form.