Info360 Insight is a SaaS application for operational analytics and incident management unifying water utility data in the AWS cloud, applying sophisticated analytics, modeling, and alerting tools to make operational information more accessible, reliable, and actionable. Info360 Insight leverages your data investments to empower operators and engineers to quickly monitor, analyze, respond to, and optimize water operations.
Here at Innovyze, we are constantly advancing our solutions so utilities can continue improving their services, and in furthering this mission, we developed new features of Info360 Insight. This offers even more benefits and capabilities for our customers. Some of the new features include the following:
Easy Data Upload
Easy data upload is an enhancement for streamlined drag and drop of static and flat file data sets (i.e., .csv files) to be utilized in addition to the live data connections established for live data ingestion. Static and flat file data, with the simple drag and drop functionality, enables users to view a snapshot of their historical data for analysis, and make use of expedient gap analysis for model comparisons (modeled vs. measured data).
- Purpose-built workstream for drag and drop of flat file data sets (i.e., .csv files)
- Bulk upload a large amount of information all at once
- Expedient gap analysis for model comparisons (modeled vs. measured data)
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO: Bulk Upload
Clean and analytic-ready data is essential for the usage of analytics and business intelligence solutions. Value mapping provides a means of transforming source telemetry and imported flat file data to compensate for missed or abnormal data points.
Users can edit historical sensor data in the Data Editor, allowing users to handle missing values, null/zero values, and fixed values updating the live data stream. Additionally, manual data editing allows users to retroactively adjust values to their measured historical data.
- Save time with an automatic data corrector
- Manual data editor on incoming live data and retroactive manual editing of measured historical values
- Easily delete sensor configurations without having to delete sensor data
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO: Data Scrubbing
Within Info360 Insight’s analytics and built-in KPIs, users can now utilize flow sensors in mass balance calculations for usage calculations. When billing data is available, the user can now auto-compute minimum nightly flows based on a consumption pattern, as opposed to a fixed minimum nightly flow, which can be applied to the built-in leakage index tools (ILI calculations).
- Use flow sensors for mass balance usage measurement
- Auto-compute minimum nightly flows based on consumption
- Automatically estimate the zonal usage based on billing data
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO: Mass Balance Video
Pump Performance Chart Enhancements
Pump Performance Charts have been updated with multiple enhancements for improved visualization and analysis. Allowing multiple curves or point clusters to be visualized simultaneously. Save time and streamline your pump performance analysis with the new pump performance chart enhancements.
- Variable speed pumps with multiple manufacturer curves
- Before and after maintenance
- Direct comparison between pumps
- Full view of various pump curves or point clusters
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO: Pump Performance
Incident Impact Heat Maps
Incident impact heat maps show time-dependent impacts of isolation scenarios within the Incident Manager. The heat map shows a visualization over a given 24-hour period providing an understanding of how many customers have been affected and how severe the incident’s respective disruption to the network may be.
- Understand how many customers have been affected and how severe the incident
- Utilizing Incident Manager’s isolation scenarios, view time-dependent impacts on customers to quickly identify a most effective course of action for a given incident
- Deploy the value of your hydraulic models to your operations and field teams while meeting their rapid decision making needs
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO: Heat Map for Impacts
Info360 Insight bridges the gap between multiple data sets like SCADA, GIS, and hydraulic models so that you can quickly monitor, analyze, and pro-actively respond, allowing you to optimize water and wastewater operations fully.
The software solution also empowers utilities to make confident decisions with complete access to utility data sets and built-in analytic tools for consolidating information. More importantly, it also provides operational information, intelligence, and tactical incident management for water utilities.
To learn more about how to fully optimize your operational insights, visit: Info360 Insight