The Customer Service Administrator role focuses on supporting the Sales Department with customer inquiries and overseeing the daily administration of the Portland office.
- Greet and direct visitors
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and mail
- Order and maintain office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Prepare lunch arrangements for executive meetings
- Meet established calling and activity quotas by proactively calling clients to ensure receipt of maintenance quotations, invoices and payments
- Process and send scheduled reports to Sales and Sales Ops teams
- Assist sales team members in completing vendor documentation such as insurance certificates, supplier questionnaires, vendor portal uploads
- Process expense reports
- Additional responsibilities on an as-needed basis
Ready to apply? Send us your resume.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leader in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight driven, cost-effective, decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Customer service / customer focus
- Proficient in MS Software (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Great organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking
- Experience with CRM software preferred (but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote workers