Innovyze seeks an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our Newbury office. You will be responsible for owning the complete demand generation funnel, translating regional business needs and market requirements into a demand generation strategy, creating new business campaigns across multiple inbound and outbound channels, and executing marketing activities to drive MQLs and bookings for our EMEAI operation. Reporting to the Director of Global Demand Generation, you will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-driven global team whose goal is to increase the performance of demand generation campaigns to help drive revenue. You must be a self-starter, be hands-on, and have the ability to manage deadlines and work in a very fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Establish and own the EMEAI region demand generation strategy.
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programmes that drive pipeline for our sales teams, using a variety of channels including webinars, email, web, account based, content, and digital marketing tactics.
- Partner closely with the regional VP to gain insight into lead quality and deal velocity, and partner together to drive continued improvements in the lead to bookings process.
- Plan and execute demand generation programmes on local level and identify the most effective messaging, channels, and calls to action.
- Provide education to both sales leaders and sales development reps on campaigns in market and continuously communicate their results and effectiveness.
- Measure effectiveness and implement changes for campaign and programme optimisations.
- Create data segmentation, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurturing programmes for prospect segments that will minimise lead fatigue and opt-outs.
- Track and measure the return on marketing investment for your campaigns.
- Create and manage the budget for your programmes.
- Continually evolve our programmes to ensure growth in the market.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- An expert in lead generation techniques with a career history implementing demonstrably successful demand generation campaigns and programmes
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from start to finish, including being a data-driven thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies, experiment, learn and improve
- Proven results with demand generation programs, including demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including but not limited to webinars, email, web, account based, content, and digital marketing
- Understands the importance of tightly integrated, multi-touch demand generation campaigns
- Expert user of marketing automation and CRM systems (including Marketo, Pardot and Salesforce.com)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that include the ability to communicate clearly and logically both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills (e.g. developing compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc.).
- Experience with webinar software (e.g. Webex, GoToWebinar, etc).
- Proven experience in launching always-on and multi-touch demand generation campaigns