The Full Stack Software Developer will work on development of cloud-based applications in connection with our asset management and real-time modeling solutions. Reporting to our Supervising Software Engineer, this position will be based in our Monrovia, CA office.
- Work independently in development of new applications and maintenance of legacy applications
- Develop, test and fix problems on a GIS based application which includes cloud, web and mobile components
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree, preference given to Computer Science, information systems, and other technical majors
- 2-6 years of related professional experience
- Must have experience of full stack programming, software architecture, software testing
- Must be familiar with SAAS and cloud
- Prefer candidates with experience of ASP.NET Core, Typescript and Angular 2+; C++; and data mining and GIS
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of Azure App Service, Azure Storage and Azure Databases; and Big Data analytics and NoSQL
- Must work well in a team, have good attention to detail, be organized and methodical, have strong willingness to learn, be self-motivated and goal oriented, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and the willingness to build and grow with an organization