We seek an Implementation Service Engineer, specifically with a background in water/wastewater systems modeling, to join our Engineering Technical Services (ETS) team in our Broomfield, Colorado and Portland, Oregon offices.
The role involves supporting our customers from around the world in the use of our software products. The emphasis will be on supporting our water/wastewater network modeling products. Implementation Service Engineers perform all or some of the following activities:
- Assist with software implementation projects under the supervision of the Implementation Service Manager
- Provide GIS/engineering/modeling support, specialty modeling services, and training to our client base
- Support customers with their software installations, configurations, updates, and upgrades
- Independently determine and develop approaches to solutions
- Be actively involved in all Innovyze social media activities
- Assist in development of product videos, users guides/manuals, and marketing materials
- Support a variety of software products and assume multiple task responsibilities
- Support preparation of proposals and presentations and maintain positive, professional relationships with current and prospective clients
- Consistently maintain client satisfaction that results in potential opportunities and excellent Company references
- Interact professionally with clients, ETS team members and Client Service Managers
- Make presentations to clients and at professional and industry conferences as needed
- Participate in trade shows, users meetings, and booth exhibits
- Conduct software training courses both in Innovyze offices and at client sites
- Minimum travel may be required
You will be expected to support our customers in the use of our software products from initial installation through to everyday use. The role will require a good degree of knowledge of the Innovyze Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater products. The role may involve short-term travel, for example conducting a 2-day training course at a client site. The position will be based in Broomfield, Colorado and Portland, Oregon office. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem solving skills, and be someone who embraces challenges.
Ready to apply? Send us your resume.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leader in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight driven, cost-effective, decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil, Environmental or Water Resources Engineering
- 0-1 year of related professional experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) or working towards it highly desirable
- Knowledge of hydraulic and asset performance modeling, Innovyze software and ESRI GIS
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documentation
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be client-oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive in monitoring and resolving customer issues
- Keen to learn and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in an environment of tight deadlines, unexpected changes and interruptions
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative and anticipate needs, learning to work independently and carry projects through to completion with moderate guidance/direction