Innovyze is looking for 2 experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our Australian sales team. Working from Brisbane and with very minimal travel expectation relating to sales activity, you will be responsible for a variety of sales activities which will help execute your team’s territory sales plan. You will have responsibility for the entire quote to order process for all products and services offered by Innovyze. Your activity will be directed by a Regional Sales Manager. Sales activities include but are not limited to, lead qualification, lead nurturing, prospecting calls, sales funnel management, marketing activity tracking, support and maintenance subscription renewals management and customer relationship management.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Participate in effective online demos to prospects
- Quickly learn and apply a wide range of sales call patterns
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- ‘A’ player with proven track record of success selling software applications
- Ideally 3+ years Software Sales experience.
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of contacts at various prospect organisation types
- Experience applying “gate stage” sales opportunity management
- Experience with Salesforce.com is valuable