We're looking for our next Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Portland, Oregon. This individual will be responsible for the scheduling, implementation and completion of all marketing events and identifying the skills and resources needed to deliver the greatest return. The best candidates will be highly driven, organized, goal oriented, and able to influence others in a positive manner.
- Develop and manage all email marketing campaigns
- Analyze performance metrics weekly and provide input on strategy
- Manage nationwide tradeshow strategy, booth registration, equipment and attendance
- Collaborate with sales on pre-show logistics
- Coordinate and support sales team with user group meetings and seminars
- Manage all client facing webinars
- Responsible for ordering and managing collateral and promotional gifts
- Manage Innovyze social media strategy with responsibility for growth
- Work within Salesforce platform to oversee all lead routing and campaign metrics
- Collecting and presenting information related to advertising/marketing opportunities
Competitive benefits including excellent healthcare, paid time off, 401k matching and more.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
2-5 years' marketing experience
Significant event management experience
Must be detail oriented, highly motivated and will to take initiative
Marketing automation experience – preferably Pardot
CRM software experience – preferably Salesforce
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Strong organizational and planning skills in a changing environment
Polished and professional, must work with integrity and confidentiality
Undergraduate degree required