We are seeking an enthusiastic QA Analyst to join our growing Software Quality Assurance team. The QA Analyst will be responsible for developing and running test plans, and working closely with software developers, product managers, and other team members. The position will be located in our Wallingford office.
QA Testers' responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation and execution of test plans in collaboration with developers
- Manual testing of Innovyze software products, both desktop and web-based
- Regression testing of products
- Reporting of defects and testing of corrections
The selected candidate will be expected to show solid time management and follow-through skills, with the ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines. The role will require an ability to work independently. The selected candidate will have a positive, flexible team-oriented approach, with the willingness and desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. To be successful in this role you will need to be self- motivated and show strong initiative, with effective oral and written skills. An ideal candidate must be detail oriented and resourceful.
Ready to apply? Send us your CV. Please state in your covering email the job title and location you are applying for.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- An enthusiastic attitude towards software testing and its part in software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of testing software using desktop, mobile and web technologies
- Located at our Wallingford office
- Two or more years as a test analyst in a software development team
- A recognised certification as a tester (ISTQB Foundation or equivalent)
- Experience with testing of Engineering/Mathematical software products
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of automated/scripted testing
- Exposure to GIS and/or use of geospatial data
- Exposure to CAD software