Innovyze is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our UK team. Working from Newbury or Wallingford offices you will be responsible for the technical support and sales enablement of your territory.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining Innovyze products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
- Experience in at least one of the Innovyze Product Portfolio to enable successful execution of the sales campaigns.
- Assist with technical aspect of proposal generation, RFP response
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree and/or equivalent certification
- Experience in supporting high performing sales teams
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is valuable
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Innovyze clients