We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our global team. Working from Portland, Oregon or Monrovia, California you will focus on aligning Innovyze company priorities with strong day to day operations. You will work cross functionally with key stakeholders (including Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, Legal and Finance) to help evolve early-stage ideas into high-impact revenue growth initiatives. In this role, you will need to effectively manage team members globally, manage multiple work streams in a fast paced environment, and manage the workflows/configuration of Salesforce to ensure a data-driven approach to drive efficiencies. The ideal candidate will thrive on delivering operational excellence, have excellent working knowledge of Salesforce, and strong analytical skills.
- Manage the global Sales Operations team, including pricing/contract support, order processing and fulfilment
- Take full ownership of Salesforce and other tools to identify trends, optimize the sales process and sales team performance
- Identify and propose data-driven revenue opportunities for the team
- Analyze sales metrics, produce reports, and dashboards to support long-term pipeline management
- Monitor the team's performance using set KPIs
- Liaise with marketing to create strategic marketing plans to enable sales reps
- Work closely with sales leadership to implement scalable processes that will help the sales team
- Evaluate new tools as needed and own the implementation for all stakeholders
Apply now - send us your resume.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leader in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight driven, cost-effective, decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years in Sales Operations Management including strategy
- Experience of working with sales teams and developing solutions to improve sales processes
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and Excel (macros, pivot tables)
- Intellectually curious and strategic thinker
- Team player and have worked collaboratively with other teams
- Can communicate effectively and concisely (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
- Numerate, accurate, and analytical, with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis