We are seeking a passionate and highly driven individual to join our team to create a rock-solid foundation and continual building of scalable long-term processes and systems to support Sales' explosive growth. This role reports into the SCP Sales Operations. The Sales Operations team is integral to the success of the Global Sales Organization by facilitating the drive revenue and sales productivity. This is a full-time position located at Innovyze HQ in Portland, OR.
- Reports to Sales Operations Manager
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Finance to prioritize all KPIs to create a constantly-evolving master plan for efficiency improvements.
- Support the teams with day to day reporting and mass mailing
- Design and execute a plan for continuous improvement of refining and converging metrics across the entire transactional cycle.
- Build and develop individual KPI leaders and experts among the Sales Operations staff to foster a culture of CI that enables additional improvement opportunities.
- Function as a project manager / project member for major and minor projects throughout Sales Operations to support the project manager and continue developing technical knowledge and effective data output.
- Influence a CI approach throughout the company; train on CI fundamentals to empower plants to continue to scale.
- Continuous improvement activities and efforts within Sales Operations.
- Assess and manage the state of Salesforce data quality: maintain a secure, accurate, clean and current (up-to-the-minute) database
- Actively identify and eliminate duplicate records; recommend methods for clean-up and prevention
- Create and edit Salesforce list views, reports, fields, page layouts, and users
- Ensure users have access to current and relevant access inclusive of page layouts and fields, according to their responsibilities
- Determine how to capture key metrics within Salesforce and build useful dashboards
- Retrieve and prepare data from a range of sources for upload/download, using Excel formulas (especially Index Match), conditional highlighting, filters, formatting etc. to manipulate data
- Create & manage workflows and approvals
- Carry out onboarding sessions with new users, and training sessions on Salesforce reporting, efficient usage, updates etc.
- Develop refresher training for current users
- Create documentation on system changes and processes
- Manage licensing for Salesforce and other third-party sales platforms
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Apply now - send us your resume.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leader in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight driven, cost-effective, decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Salesforce black belt developer certification is required.
- Advanced Salesforce development background, e.g. black belt, with Sales, Service Cloud, Partner Community.
- Experience customizing Salesforce to integrate with enterprise systems such as Data Loader, Netsuite, Sage or Workday.
- Proficiency with Boomi, AvaTax, PowerBI, Conga, Pardot a plus.
- Accustomed to achieving objectives in dynamic, high-pressure organizations.
- Solid communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive with little oversight on day to day basis. This role is intended for an individual who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative for shaping and executing upon our strategy and operations.
- Strong blend of business sense and technical skills: You evaluate things holistically and think through the objectives, impacts, best practices, and what will be simple and scalable.
- Facilitate projects which aid in the analysis and improvement of access to care, as well as quality and cost.
- Deliver completed projects containing documentation of project milestones associated with:
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify (DMADV)
- Rapid Improvement Events (RIE) (Pre-event, Event, Post-Event)
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC)
- Confirm before release, all users have access to, understand how to use Salesforce data: views, fields, layouts and dashboards
- Decipher and incorporate input from Sales Operations and other disciplines to create scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate and motivated to make a massive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking prioritization expertise: Experience and proficiency in balancing numerous different priorities and demands.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams.