The Senior Accountant will be a crucial member of our global Finance team and will perform a wide variety of accounting and finance responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a history of progressively responsible accounting roles with at least 3 years in a senior position.
- Play a key role in monthly accounting close
- Manage worldwide consolidations and reporting
- Handle revenue recognition accounting (ASC 606)
- Determine accounting treatment for new contracts
- Handle multi-currency accounting issues
- Support technical accounting determinations
- Support A/R & A/P and collections teams
- Help Finance & Accounting function grow and evolve as the company grows
- Develop new policies & procedures
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Manage systems implementations
- Support accounting for mergers & acquisitions
- Play a critical role in annual Big 4 audit
- Take on additional responsibilities on an as-needed basis
Apply now - send us your resume.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leader in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight driven, cost-effective, decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Public accounting experience required (Big Four experience a plus)
- Progressively responsible roles with 3 years in a Senior Accountant position outside of public accounting
- Certified Public Accountant a plus
- Proficiency in Sage 300 a plus
- Strong critical thinking skills to solve problems and drive process improvements excellent communicator
- Ability to collaborate effectively and build team with local and remote colleagues