We are adding to our product management team and need a skilled commercial and technical leader to guide and expand our Operation Analytics product line. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding individual to guide development priorities, marketing campaigns, and technical sales teams to ensure profitable growth. This is a highly visible position in the organization and you’ll need a diverse skill set to be successful.
- Develop product strategy based on market needs to support the overall company strategy
- Provide a clear roadmap to Development and layout long term goals for the product category
- Be an industry and market segment expert through customer, association and client interaction
- Communicate the global vision for the product category to all levels within the company
- Gain approval from the management team to implement your business plan for the product
- Relentlessly gather customer needs to develop and prioritize the product backlog
- Clearly communicate user needs to the development team
- Make the tough trade off decisions between time, features and UX to maximize product growth
- Obtain continuous market feedback to guide the team through all stages of development
- Work through Marketing to develop and communicate the value proposition to the market
- Create tools and resources for the Sales Team to be efficient and effective
- Guide the Client Services team to create on-boarding, training and technical support tools
- Ensure all functional groups have resources to deliver an outstanding user experience
- Constantly promote your product through presentations, publications, and social media
Skills & Abilities
- Extroverted personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with all levels in an organization
- Strategic mindset that can envision the future while focusing on execution and success today
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and excellent time management skills
- A natural leader that can guide teams without direct authority
- Effective presenter and teacher that is comfortable with online, classroom or auditorium settings
- Positive attitude and inclusive professional demeanor
- Must thrive in a collaborative environment with a dynamic team focused on client needs
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- University education (STEM degree preferred)
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Experience implementing operational data systems, IoT, and SCADA
- 5+ years experience in the Water Infrastructure market (preferred)
- 5+ years as a product manager for a software product (preferred)