Working closely with our UK Development and Product Management teams, the Senior/Lead Test Analyst will coordinate our growing UK testing team, be responsible for enhancing our testing processes and for hands-on running of test plans. It will be necessary to work closely with the teams based in both Wallingford and Newbury and this will require regular attendance at both locations. The role will also need to coordinate with our US Development Team to define global quality processes and standards. This is an opportunity to play an important role in the future development of Innovyze’s testing and quality assurance functions on a global basis.
- Developing and managing the testing processes within the product development lifecycle
- Management of the growing test team
- Manual testing of desktop and web-based products
- Development and running of automated testing processes
- Creation and running of test plans
- Regression testing
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of software testing principles, tools & best practices
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Senior/Team Lead role
- Experience of managing other testing staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with desktop and web technologies
- Knowledge of automated/scripted testing
- Ability to work at our offices in both Newbury and Wallingford
- Experience with testing of Engineering/Mathematical software products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with recruitment of testers
- Exposure to GIS and/or use of geospatial data
- Exposure to CAD software