As a Software Test Engineer, you will be working closely with our Global Development and Product Management teams to understand, scope out, and execute tests. The scope of work includes automated test development, manual testing and execution in cooperation with cross functional teams. This position will be based in our Monrovia, CA office location.
- Design, develop, and support a wide variety of regression tests across Innovyze products (GIS based applications which includes cloud, web and mobile components) and hosted services.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Report and filter test results so that the Scrum teams can get meaningful feedback.
- Assist with creating and keeping QA documentation up to date.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of Git, Azure Dev Ops Server, Docker, VMWare, and Microsoft Test Manager.
- Excellent communication skills required to interact with end users and to define problems and propose resolutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- 4+ years of professional experience in software test and development as a software engineer, developer, or QA engineer.
- Working knowledge of defining requirements, performance and scalability testing.