Innovyze seeks a Technical Support Engineer, specifically with a background in water distribution systems modeling, to join the Engineering Technical Services (ETS) team in our Broomfield, Colorado office or working remotely, preferably in the Eastern or Central Time Zone. The role involves supporting our customers from around the world in the use of our software products. The emphasis will be on supporting our Water Distribution modeling products.
- Resolve technical questions from customers via phone and email
- Conduct software training courses
- Test new features and software fixes
- Write user guides, training materials and on-line helps
- Providing technical backup to the sales team and in marketing activities
- Mentoring junior support engineers and implementation service engineers
You will be expected to support our customers in the use of our software products from initial installation through to everyday use. The role will require a good degree of knowledge of the Innovyze water distribution and Esri products. The role may involve short term travel, for example conducting a 2-day training course at a client site. The position may be based in Broomfield, Colorado office. However, a remote candidate already experienced in our software with a proven diligence working from a home office will also be considered. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical problem-solving skills; and be someone who embraces challenges.
Ready to apply? Send us your resume.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leader in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight driven, cost-effective, decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil, Environmental or Water Resources Engineering
- A minimum of six years of experience in the water distribution network modeling, preferably as water network modeler at water utility or engineering consulting firm
- Knowledge of Innovyze water distribution and Esri products
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documentation
- Experience in completing projects using Innovyze products
- Must be client oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive in monitoring and resolving customer issues
- Keen to learn and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexibility in an environment of tight deadlines, unexpected changes and interruptions
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative and anticipate needs, learning to work independently and carry projects through to completion with moderate guidance/direction