We are seeking an enthusiastic Test Analyst to join our growing Quality Assurance team. The Test Analyst will be responsible for developing and running test plans, and working closely with software developers, product managers, and other team members. The position will be in our Newbury office. Occasional travel to Wallingford is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation and execution of test plans in collaboration with developers
- Manual testing of Innovyze software products - desktop, mobile and web-based
- Regression testing of products
- Reporting of defects and testing of corrections
- Should understand Agile methodology
- Attending Sprint ceremonies
- Managing Defect Lifecycle
- Using Reporting tools
Ready to apply? Send us your CV.
A little about us.
We are a passionate bunch. We care about our customers, our employees, the software products we build, and the communities we serve.
We are the global leaders in water infrastructure software. Our advanced simulation, operational analytics, and asset planning software provides our clients the confidence to make insight-driven, cost-effective decisions to deliver sustainable solutions for our communities and the environment.
What does Innovyze stand for? What matters to us as a company, in how we behave, internally and with customers? There are four company values that are really clear to us. Look anywhere in the company and you’ll see these playing out every day.
Qualifications & Experience
- An enthusiastic attitude towards software testing and its part in software development
- Must hold ISTQB Foundation certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of testing software using both desktop, mobile and web technologies
- Two or more years as a test analyst in a software development team
- Familiarity with Test Management Tools
- Experience with testing of Engineering/Mathematical software products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of automated/scripted testing
- Exposure to GIS and/or use of geospatial data
- Exposure to CAD software