InfoDrainage will be available in three Tiers offering an increasing level of functionality as you move progressively through the Tiers.
Essentials – Design and Audit Sustainable Drainage
Complete both conceptual and detailed design and analysis of sustainable drainage (SuDS / LIDs / WSUD) as part of stormwater networks of pipes, manholes, storage and infiltration structures.
InfoDrainage facilitates delivering projects reliably, efficiently and confidently with a graphical design interface.
- Deluge site with 2D analysis to aid drainage layout
- Import/export of CAD, GIS and text formats for faster setup and collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders
- Designs are true-to-site making them more accurate and easier to communicate
- Sizing tools to deliver optimal, cost effective designs
- Demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements using customisable audit reports for streamlined approvals
Sustainable drainage in a residential area, Wallingford, UK
Advanced – Achieve BIM Compliance
Supporting the requirements of delivering BIM compliance to reduce data errors and handle frequent model updates through seamless data exchange with AutoCAD Civil 3D® via Parts Mapping.
- Utilise Civil 3D® data, streamlining workflows and reducing laborious data entry
- Template parts mapping data exchange saving time on project setup
- Round tripping between InfoDrainage and Civil 3D® where multiple iterations occur to maintain accuracy
- Representation of SuDS / WSUD / LID / BMP is as laid out in InfoDrainage, within Civil 3D® to reduce rework and communicate design intent