- New schematic view gives you summary overviews with your map that are readily understandable by people who aren’t familiar with the model
- ArcGIS Online is now supported by InfoWater Pro GIS Gateway, so you can create models from ArcGIS Online data sources and update ArcGIS Online with hydraulic results
- Patterns are now relative, so you can define an individual pattern starting time for different simulation starting times
- You can now be more confident about your model, by connecting external telemetry data for continuous verification. Check with us for the latest available data adapters
- Improved maps, zooming and panning mean you can work faster and enjoy a better user experience
- Advanced 3D view for both your network topology and simulation results means you can better understand system impacts, and resolve potential criticality at the design stage
- Criticality Assessment Manager scores asset failure criticality, based on the number of customers getting a poor service level
Full details about InfoWater Pro can be found on the product page.