Designed to introduce the advanced functions available to InfoWorks WS Pro users, the course is aimed to those wishing to explore the wider capabilities of the software. The course introduces the use InfoWorks WS Pro as an operational tool. The two-day course is suitable for those with a good working knowledge of InfoWorks WS or those that have attended the introductory course. The course also includes highlighting the differences between InfoWorks WS and InfoWorks WS Pro and demonstration of new features.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
- Advanced simulation options
- Analysis of water quality issues using various conservative and non-conservative substances – including chlorination, pollution and biological growth incidents
- Dynamic fire flow analysis to assess whether an area has adequate fire flow, while understanding system conditions limiting the fire flow
- Design of hydrant-flushing programs
- Analysis of the effects of main isolation and link criticality
- Demand area analysis for model calibration
- Pump energy and power cost calculation
- Advanced modelling auditing and SQL querying
- Analysis of the Price of water used in extraction, pumping, importing and exporting
- Skeletoniser to automatically simplify a model
19 March 2019 - 20 March 2019
$2000 + GST per personRegister for Event