Designed to introduce the advanced functions available to InfoWorks WS Pro users, the course is aimed to those wishing to explore the wider capabilities of the software. The course introduces the use InfoWorks WS Pro as an operational tool. The two-day course is suitable for those with a good working knowledge of InfoWorks WS or those that have attended the introductory course. The course also includes highlighting the differences between InfoWorks WS and InfoWorks WS Pro and demonstration of new features.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
- Advanced simulation options
- Analysis of water quality issues using various conservative and non-conservative substances – including chlorination, pollution and biological growth incidents
- Dynamic fire flow analysis to assess whether an area has adequate fire flow, while understanding system conditions limiting the fire flow
- Design of hydrant-flushing programs
- Analysis of the effects of main isolation and link criticality
- Demand area analysis for model calibration
- Pump energy and power cost calculation
- Advanced modelling auditing and SQL querying
- Analysis of the Price of water used in extraction, pumping, importing and exporting
- Skeletoniser to automatically simplify a model
Q: What does it cost?
A: You can find the cost of the course on the right-hand side when you select the online training course option. Training course prices vary per course.
Q: How long does it take?
A: On-line and in-person training courses usually run over two days. Each day will contain two, three-hour sessions that include breaks in between.
Q: What is our method of online training?
A: We use the GoToTraining virtual platform. This is a very easy user interface and your trainer will guide you through its use.
Q: Do we provide licenses for the duration of the training?
A: Yes, each registered participant will be sent their licence prior to the course commencement date.
Q: Do we provide course notes and data?
A: Yes, course notes in .pdf format will be provided.
Q: What is the maximum number of attendees?
A: Our general maximum number of attendees is 8 per course. This allows our trainers to effectively train and answer your questions throughout the course.
Q: What are the minimum requirements for the trainee doing an online course?
A: For online courses you will need a computer that is capable of running the software and the on-line training session. We suggest one screen for the training session and another screen for the software to run if you are able. Also required is a headset and microphone. All of these points will be covered with each attendee a day or two prior to the course starting.
Q: Will there be certificates and feedback forms?
A: Yes, these will be emailed after the event.
Q: Will the training be recorded?
A: Only some training sessions will be recorded. Check with your trainer prior to the course if your session can be recorded.
Q: Who can I contact with any further questions?
A: You can reach out to our Client Services team on +61 7 5506 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - Australia
December 01, 2020 - December 03, 2020