TSDBs consolidate data – hydrometric, SCADA or radar – into actionable information. After the course you will learn how to:
- Import scalar and spatial data of different formats and timesteps into a TSDB repository
- Apply these data streams to objects in integrated networks via TVD connectors
- Leverage data to model hindcast and forecast scenarios seamlessly
ICMLive transforms an offline model into a live system. After the course you will learn how to:
- Use real-time data to predict the hydraulic response of integrated catchments
- Automatically deploy simulations at regular intervals based on the latest available TSDB data
- Set up alerts based on observed data or predicted modelling results
- Test the response of the system to different operational conditions using ICMLive Operator.
The courses will be conducted using WebEx/GoToTraining software, which allows two way communication between the instructor and the class.
To participate you will need two screens, one to run the software and the other to watch the presenter or their screen. A headset with microphone would also be very useful.
You will operate the software using a ‘virtual’ computer which we will provide and which you can access from your computer, whether from home or in the office. We will provide you with login details a day or so before the course starts. This virtual machine includes the software and data required to run the course. In other words, there is no need for you to install the software on your computer, to participate in the training.
Training notes will be posted to you in advance of the training.
Class sizes will be strictly limited as we understand the challenges associated with remote learning.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.