This online course will enable you to transform a hydraulic model into a live system. Learn how to connect live time series data with your model - from observed telemetry to weather forecast radar - and get a near-real-time view of network performance with alerts.
See below for the course agenda.
The courses will be conducted using video conferencing software, which allows two-way communication between the instructor and the class.
To participate you will need two screens, one to run the software and the other to watch the presenter’s screen. A headset with microphone is highly recommended.
Training notes will be posted to you in advance of the training.
Class sizes will be strictly limited as we understand the challenges associated with remote learning.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.
Day 1 - TSDBs
Learn how to:
- Use TSDBs to consolidate live data into actionable information
- Import scalar and spatial data of different formats and timesteps into a TSDB repository
- Apply these data streams to objects in integrated networks via TVD connectors
- Leverage data to model hindcast and forecast scenarios seamlessly
Day 2 - Deployment and Operation
Learn how to:
- Use real-time data to predict the hydraulic response of integrated catchments
- Automatically deploy simulations at regular intervals based on the latest available TSDB data
- Set up alerts based on observed data or predicted modelling results
- Test the response of the system to different operational conditions using ICMLive Operator