This 1-day CCTV Survey Data Management course is designed to introduce the InfoAsset Manager functionality related to CCTV Survey data administration and processing. The course is aimed towards data coordinators with a working knowledge of CCTV surveying for waste water infrastructure and InfoAsset Manager. The course explains the data handing capability from importation , to validation, to analysis of the CCTV survey details.
The courses will be conducted using GoToTraining software, which allows two way communication between the instructor and the class.
To participate you will need two screens, one to run the software and the other to watch the presenter or their screen. A headset with microphone would also be very useful.
You will operate the software using a ‘virtual’ computer which we will provide and which you can access from your computer, whether from home or in the office. We will provide you with login details a day or so before the course starts. This virtual machine includes the software and data required to run the course. In other words, there is no need for you to install the software on your computer, to participate in the training.
Training notes will be posted to you in advance of the training.
Class sizes will be strictly limited as we understand the challenges associated with remote learning.
- Import of background data, such as AutoCAD layers
- Creation of roads including bends, kerbs and footpaths.
- Design of junctions, addressing safety issues associated with visibility
- Design of roundabouts including those on slopes
- Discussion of design considerations such as speed of approach to junctions
- Inclusion of traffic calming measures
- Vertical alignment design including ‘cut and fill’ considerations
- Specification of road drainage
- Issues associated with the presentation of designs to a variety of stakeholders
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.
ol engineers and contains elements of some other MicroDrainage courses.
- Fundamental functionality of the workgroup client software.
- CCTV Survey data relationships within InfoAsset Manager.
- Importation of data.
- Validation of data.
- Processing based on surveying standards.
- Updating assets.
- Creating & Scheduling work orders.
- CCTV Surveys on the GeoPlan.
- Introduction to SQL querying
- Manual CCTV survey data capture.
- Reporting & dashboards.
- Relationship with InfoAsset Online.
- Utilising InfoAsset Mobile for CCTV
UK - Online : May 06, 2021 - May 06, 2021