This 2-day course is the starting point for anyone needing to utilise InfoAsset Manager Network Information Management System for wastewater or water asset management.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to use InfoAsset Manager to effectively manage and organise large asset databases in a workgroup environment. Delegates will also be able to create links to GIS, edit and validate data and integrate and utilise survey and condition assessment data.
- Database Administration
- Network Navigation
- Managing the GeoPlan
- Editing Network Data
- Importing, Updating, and Exporting Data
- Introduction to using Manhole Survey Data
- Introduction to working with CCTV Survey Data
- Data Validation and Inference
- Work Order Management
- Introduction to Querying with SQLs
Newbury, UK : November 06, 2019 - November 07, 2019