This two-day course will provide a detailed explanation of the key features of InfoAsset Planner. Through practical step-by-step exercises attendees will learn to import, manage and organise databases in a GIS environment. Attendees will also learn how to assess survey data, utilise capital improvement planning tools (such as CoFs and LoFs, risk analysis, deterioration modelling, rehab planning, project prioritisation), log incidents, and create and distribute work orders.
Training course registration closes two weeks before the course start date.
- Overview of software purpose and capabilities
- Explore the InfoAsset Planner workspace
- Customised data structure vs. templated structure
- Explanation of InfoAsset Planner project database
- Updating facility data from GIS data/external tables
- Importing and managing service requests/inspections/work orders
- Inferences and validations
- DB editor and background layers
- Importing standard CCTV data
- CCTV analysis
- VCM analysis – uses isolated areas to identify the number of pipes, laterals meters etc, that are affected by the failure of a valve
- Pre-analysis rehab actions and costs, baseline replacement tool
- CoFs and LoFs - creating configurable consequences and likelihoods of failure in IAP. Combining the two into a unified risk score that can inform the rehabilitation priorities.
- Risk analysis - creating and comparing 5x5 risk analyses to help drive your rehabilitation plans and identify high risk areas
- Rehabilitation planning - creating decision trees and evaluating decision tree results
- Project prioritisation – use rehabilitation plan, which is based on spatial criteria, to optimise the field work phase of rehabilitation and renewal.
- Data miner and reporting, graphs and thematic mapping
- Vertical assets
- OPTIONAL: Deterioration modelling - cohort models, regression models, using deterioration analysis to determine baseline replacement costs and likelihood of failure
Q: What does it cost?
A: You can find the cost of the course on the right-hand side when you select the online training course option. Training course prices vary per course.
Q: How long does it take?
A: On-line and in-person training courses usually run over two days. Each day will contain two, three-hour sessions that include breaks in between.
Q: What is our method of online training?
A: We use the GoToTraining virtual platform. This is a very easy user interface and your trainer will guide you through its use.
Q: Do we provide licenses for the duration of the training?
A: Yes for all courses besides those that feature XP products. Each registered participant will be sent their licence prior to the course commencement date.
Q: Do we provide course notes and data?
A: Yes, course notes in .pdf format will be provided.
Q: What is the maximum number of attendees?
A: Our general maximum number of attendees is 8 per course. This allows our trainers to effectively train and answer your questions throughout the course.
Q: What are the minimum requirements for the trainee doing an online course?
A: For online courses you will need a computer that is capable of running the software and the on-line training session. We suggest one screen for the training session and another screen for the software to run if you are able. Also required is a headset and microphone. All of these points will be covered with each attendee a day or two prior to the course starting.
Q: Will there be certificates and feedback forms?
A: Yes, these will be emailed after the event.
Q: Will the training be recorded?
A: Only some training sessions will be recorded. Check with your trainer prior to the course if your session can be recorded.
Q: Who can I contact with any further questions?
A: You can reach out to our Client Services team on +61 7 5506 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Trainers
Michelle has over 20 years’ experience in Data Management including 4 years’ experience in Water and Waste Water Asset Management. She has a wide variety of experience across Mining, Oil & Gas, Water and Wastewater. In the Water/Wastewater space Michelle has experience across the whole asset lifecycle and specialises in our Asset Management products (InfoAsset Manger, InfoAsset Planner, InfoAsset Online and InfoAsset Mobile).