This online two-day InfoAsset Planner training workshop provides detailed instruction on InfoAsset Planner key features and practical step-by-step exercises to enhance learning objectives.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to use InfoAsset Planner to effectively import, manage and organize asset databases in a GIS environment. Students will also learn how to assess survey data, utilize capital improvement planning tools, log incidents, and create and distribute work orders.
The web training will be conducted in three-hour sessions twice a day. See the agenda for the material covered in each session.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow-up email with registration information.
- Two monitors
- ArcGIS license
8:00 – 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Chapter 1 – Intro to InfoAsset Planner
- High-level overview of software purpose and capabilities
Chapter 2 – Windows and Features in InfoAsset Planner
- Exploring the InfoAsset Planner Workspace
Chapter 3 – Opening an InfoAsset Planner Project
- Customized Data Structure vs. Templated Structure
- Parts of Project Database
Chapter 4 – Updating Facility Data
- Updating facility data from GIS data/external tables
1:00 – 5:00 pm MST
Chapter 5 – Work Management Data
- Importing and Managing Service Requests/Inspections/Work Orders
Chapter 6 – Database Organization
- Inferences and Validations
- DB Editor and Background Layers
Chapter 7 – Survey (CCTV) Data – Sewer Network
- Importing standard CCTV data
- CCTV Analysis
Chapter 8 – Valve Criticality Analysis – Water Network
- VCM Analysis
8:00 – 12:00 pm MST
Chapter 9 – Pre-Analysis Rehab Actions and Costs, Baseline Replacement Tool
Chapter 10 – CoFs and LoFs
- Creating configurable consequences and likelihoods of failure in IAP
Chapter 11 – Risk Analysis
- Creating and comparing 5x5 risk analyses
- Facility selections
(Chapter 12 is now an option at the end of the day)
Chapter 13 – Rehabilitation Planning
- Creating decision trees and evaluating decision tree results
1:00 – 5:00 pm MST
Chapter 14 – Data Miner and Reporting
Chapter 15 – Project Prioritization
Chapter 16 – Vertical Assets
OPTIONAL Chapter 12 - Deterioration Modeling
- Cohort Models
- Regression Models
5:00 pm MST – End of training
November 11, 2020 - November 12, 2020
$1,700 (includes training materials). Additional registrants from the same company location are discounted 25% for the same course.