Innovyze provides personalised training for the most powerful GIS-based, sanitary and storm sewer collection system modelling and management software. The Introduction to InfoSWMM Sewerage Networks training course is for all water resource engineers and GIS professionals needing to create and analyse a wastewater system model. Upon completion of this course, you will have complete knowledge of InfoSWMM and will be able to create, maintain, run, and analyse your wastewater and combined collection system models and databases within a true GIS environment while interfacing with your GIS application software.
In this comprehensive two day course you will receive hands-on training for the InfoSWMM suite of features and be able to perform essential tasks such as input and output comparison graphs and reports, database customisation, database and result querying, mapping and labelling using GIS imported layers, importing and exporting GIS shapefile data, graphic animation sequences of time-varying parameters, custom-built reports, and much more. Establish hot-link connections to any system component to launch facility details, URLs, or schematics. Learn to perform sewer system analyses under various rainfall events. Analyse dynamic simulations which route loads over a series of time steps. Identify optimal wet well cycling and pump operations. Evaluate comprehensive scenario schemes and facility configurations to plan and design for varying system loading and operating conditions. Extract and validate GIS data to the network model for efficient load, elevation or other customised data input using tabular or spatial joins with ESRI GeoDatabases and ArcSDE Layers.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
- Section 1 – InfoSWMM Product Overview
- Section 2 – The InfoSWMM Project (Data Model)
- Section 3 – Creating an InfoSWMM Model
- Section 4 – Working in the InfoSWMM Interface
- Section 5 – Dry Weather Flows
- Section 6 – Analysis Setup, Run, and Viewing Results
- Section 7 – Wet Weather Flows
- Section 8 – Scenario Management
- Section 9 – Analysing Sanitary System and Pressurised Flows
- Section 10 – Water Quality
- Section 11 – Additional InfoSWMM Features
- Section 12 – Importing and Exporting
Brisbane, Queensland: Suite 3, 247 St Paul's Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
February 21, 2019 - February 22, 2019
$2000 + GST per personRegister for Event