Innovyze offers web-based training for the most powerful GIS-based water distribution system modeling and management software.
The Introduction to InfoWater training course is for all water resource engineers and GIS professionals needing to create and analyze a water distribution system model. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to create, maintain, run, and analyze your water distribution system models and databases within a true GIS environment, while interfacing with your GIS application software. You will also be able to perform very specialized analyses, including water quality evaluation, dynamic fire flow assessment, pump energy and power cost calculation, automated online modeling and monitoring through direct SCADA interface, PLC emulation and real-time modeling using advanced logic controls, NPSH calculation, and comprehensive scenario management.
The web training will be conducted in three-hour sessions twice a day. See the agenda for the material covered in each session.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.
- Two monitors
- ArcGIS license
- Capability to print training material
8:00 – 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Chapter 1 – InfoWater Product Overview
- Chapter 2 – The InfoWater Project (Data Model)
- Chapter 3 – Creating an InfoWater Model
- Chapter 4 – Working in the InfoWater Interface
- Chapter 5 – Steady State Modeling Setup
1:00 – 5:00 pm MST
- Chapter 6 – Running a Steady State Simulation / Viewing Results
- Chapter 7 – EPS Modeling Setup
- Chapter 8 – Running an EPS Simulation / Viewing Results
8:00 – 12:00 pm MST
- Chapter 9 – Queries and Selection Sets
- Chapter 10 – Scenario Management
- Chapter 11 – Water Quality Modeling
- Chapter 12 – Fire Flow Analysis
1:00 – 5:00 pm MST
- Chapter 13 – Pump Energy Management
- Chapter 14 – Additional InfoWater Features
- Chapter 15 – Importing and Exporting
- Chapter 16 – SCADA Integration
5:00 pm MST – End of training
October 13, 2020 - October 15, 2020
$1,700 (includes training materials). Additional registrants from the same company location are discounted 25% for the same course.