Innovyze is now providing web-based training for the most powerful GIS-based water distribution system modeling and management software.
The Introduction to InfoWater Pro training course is for all water resource engineers and GIS professionals needing to create and analyze a water distribution system model. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to create, maintain, run, and analyze your water distribution system models and databases within a true GIS environment, while interfacing with your GIS application software. You will also be able to perform very specialized analyses, including water quality evaluation, dynamic fire flow assessment, pump energy and power cost calculation, automated on-line modeling and monitoring through direct SCADA interface, PLC emulation and real-time modeling using advanced logic controls, NPSH calculation, and comprehensive scenario management.
- Two Monitors
- ArcGIS License
- Capability to Print Training Materials
The web training will be conducted in three hour sessions twice a day. Please see the training agenda for more information on the material covered in each session.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.
8:00 – 11:00 am Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Chapter 1 – InfoWater Pro Product Overview
- Chapter 2 – The InfoWater Pro Project (Data Model)
- Chapter 3 – Creating an InfoWater Pro Model
- Chapter 4 – Working in the InfoWater Pro Interface
- Chapter 5 – Steady State Modeling Setup
1:00 – 4:00 pm MST
- Chapter 6 – Running a Steady State Simulation / Viewing Results
- Chapter 7 – EPS Modeling Setup
- Chapter 8 – Running an EPS Simulation / Viewing Results
8:00am – 11:00am Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Chapter 9 – Queries and Selection Sets
- Chapter 10 – Scenario Management
- Chapter 11 – Water Quality Modeling
- Chapter 12– Fire Flow Analysis
1:00 – 4:00 pm MST
- Chapter 13 – Pump Energy Management
- Chapter 14 – Additional InfoWater Pro Features
- Chapter 15 – Importing and Exporting
- Chapter 16 – SCADA Integration