Innovyze is now providing web based training for the most powerful GIS-based water distribution system modeling and management software.
The Introduction to InfoWater training course is for all water resource engineers and GIS professionals needing to create and analyze a water distribution system model. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to create, maintain, run, and analyze your water distribution system models and databases within a true GIS environment, while interfacing with your GIS application software. You will also be able to perform very specialized analyses, including water quality evaluation, dynamic fire flow assessment, pump energy and power cost calculation, automated on-line modeling and monitoring through direct SCADA interface, PLC emulation and real-time modeling using advanced logic controls, NPSH calculation, and comprehensive scenario management.
- Two Monitors
The web training will be conducted in three hour sessions twice a day. Please, see the training agenda for more information on the material covered in each session.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
Once you have reserved your space, you will receive a follow up email with registration information.
- 8:00 am – 12:00 pm MST Morning Day 1:
- 1 – InfoWater Product Overview
- 2 – The InfoWater Project (Data Model)
- 3 – Creating an InfoWater Model
- 4 – Working in the InfoWater Interface
- 5 – Steady State Modeling Setup
- 1:00 – 5:00 pm MST Afternoon Day 1:
- 6 – Running a Steady State Simulation / Viewing Results
- 7 – EPS Modeling Setup
- 8 – Running an EPS Simulation / Viewing Results
- 8:00 – 12:00 pm MST Morning Day 2:
- 9 – Queries and Selection Sets
- 10 – Scenario Management
- 11 – Water Quality Modeling
- 12– Fire Flow Analysis
- 1:00 – 5:00 pm MST Afternoon Day 2
- 13 – Pump Energy Management
- 14 – Additional InfoWater Features
- 15 – Importing and Exporting
- 16 – SCADA Integration
5:00 pm MST – End of training
Online - Americas : May 26, 2021 - May 27, 2021