Learn from the experts that develop, maintain, and support InfoWorks ICM. This course is designed as an optional one-day add-on to our base InfoWorks ICM Sewer Edition course. The attendee will receive hands-on training to create and fine-tune a 1D-2D integrated sewer, river, and floodplain model using importing, database editing, scenarios, and advanced meshing tools.
While this course is designed to build off the curriculum of our InfoWorks ICM Sewer Edition course, applicants can request to attend this one-day class in isolation if they can confirm that they have basic proficiency with the InfoWorks ICM interface, mapping tools, scenario management, and can run and evaluate simulations.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
- Explore the 1D River modeling capabilities by importing a HEC-RAS model and updating it with bridges and new sections from scratch
- Set up a triangular Mesh for 2D simulations and connect it with the 1D model for full dynamic coupling
- Run 2D simulations and review flooding results graphically and through maps
- Configure the mesh to account for streets, buildings, and other GIS features effectively
- Use ICM tools to optimize the mesh for performance and accuracy, while addressing strategies to model common features like culverts and overpasses
- Simulate hydrologic processes on the mesh, including direct rainfall and infiltration
- Modeling 2D structures such as walls, dams, and weirs