At the end of this training course, thanks to the mixture of lecturing, hands on exercises and sharing points of view with other water industry colleagues, the participant will develop the required skills to use InfoWorks ICM Sewer Edition and model the complete above and below ground drainage system in one model.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
- Chapter 1: Product Overview
- Chapter 2: The InfoWorks ICM SE Project
- Chapter 3: Creating an InfoWorks ICM SE Model
- Chapter 4: Working in the Interface
- Chapter 5: Dry Weather Flow Setup and Simulation
- Chapter 6: Basic Output Review
- Chapter 7: Wet Weather Modelling Setip
- Chapter 8: Additional Results Review
- Chapter 9: Working with Scenarios and Multiple Networks
- Chapter 10: Flow Surveys
- Chapter 11: Ancillaries, Forcemains, and RTC
- Chapter 12: Additional Importing and Exporting Tools
- Chapter 13: Storage Exercise (Optional)
Brisbane, Australia : 01 May 2019 - 02 May 2019