At the end of this training course, thanks to the mixture of lecturing, hands on exercises and sharing points of view with other water industry colleagues, you will develop the required skills to model and analyse the whole sewer system and provide initial inputs on sewer master plans using InfoWorks ICM Sewer Edition.
Reserve your space - click the course date in the blue panel. Or for future dates, contact us.
- Chapter 1: Product Overview
- Chapter 2: The InfoWorks ICM SE Project
- Chapter 3: Creating an InfoWorks ICM SE Model
- Chapter 4: Working in the Interface
- Chapter 5: Dry Weather Flow Setup and Simulation
- Chapter 6: Basic Output Review
- Chapter 7: Wet Weather Modelling Setip
- Chapter 8: Additional Results Review
- Chapter 9: Working with Scenarios and Multiple Networks
- Chapter 10: Flow Surveys
- Chapter 11: Ancillaries, Forcemains, and RTC
- Chapter 12: Additional Importing and Exporting Tools
- Chapter 13: Storage Exercise (Optional)