This two-day course will focus on stormwater modelling, covering Australian hydrology, 1d and 2d hydraulics. Attendees will learn the most efficient way of setting up models in InfoWorks ICM, analysing the results and reporting. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to complete your projects on time, on budget and to the high standard of ICM.
Innovyze workshops cater to a variety of skill levels. However, to make the best use of class time it is recommended that anyone who attends training, go through the online tutorials if they have access to ICM prior to the workshop.
- Chapter 1: ICM Product Overview
- Chapter 2: Database Functionalities
- Chapter 3: Building 1D Element (Channel/River)
- Chapter 4: The Geoplan & Version Control
- Chapter 5: Adding 2D Study Areas
- Chapter 6: Event Data, ARR 2016
- Chapter 7: Running a Simulation
- Chapter 8: Analysing Results
- Chapter 9: Advanced Meshing
- Chapter 10: Bridges and Ancillary Structures
- Chapter 11: 1D – 2D Connections
- Chapter 12: Initial Conditions and Boundary Conditions