Significant investment is spent on building and calibrating hydraulic models for planning.
Unfortunately, these models often sit isolated from real-time sensor data and provide no value to operations and maintenance divisions.
In this edition of Water Talks, we are joined by Mel Meng, our Technical Support Engineer along with Product Manager, Nathan Gerdts to cover the following lessons learned from these projects:
• Involve stakeholders within the operations team early to understand key KPI’s
• Emphasize simplicity and reliability in outputs over complexity
• Establish failover processes for live data streams used as inputs and boundary conditions
• Leverage multi-criteria alerting for critical events
• Build organizational trust over time, and new applications will be discovered
Stay up to date on our weekly Water Talks and other offerings through our LinkedIn Events Page!